This dish is something of my own experiment, but extremely tasty. Best enjoyed with Garlic Naan or Rice.
- 250g Button Mushrooms
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1 Red Bell Pepper / Capsicum
- 1 Green Bell Pepper / Capsicum
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper / Capsicum
- 2 Medium Sized Onions
- Garlic Paste
- Oregano-Garlic Powder Mix
- Red Chilli Sauce
- Cardamom Powder
- Garam Masala
- Chop mushrooms in quarters
- Finely chop 2 green chillies And Slit other 2 in half for garnishing
- Cut thin slices of Bell Peppers
- Slice onions in ring shape
- Melt butter in a non stick pan, add garlic paste, chopped green chillies, onions and bell peppers. Saute them till onions turn pink
- Add mushroom and cook them till they turn golden brown
- Sprinkle garam masala, oregano-garlic powder liberally and add a pinch of cardamom powder to enhanced fragrance of our dish
- Add 2 Spoons of red chilli sauce, enough to coat all the mushrooms
- Pour 4-5 tablespoons of cream and keep stirring to mix everything well
- Cook for 15-20 mins, make sure to keep stirring, and that's it.
TIP: Add Bhuna-Masala in step one to make it even more spicy, if it wasn't enough kick for you!